Quickbooks Expedited Corrupt or Damaged File Repair/Recovery
We offer the following services to users of QuickBooks®:
- Data Recovery
including damaged media (backups made on bad floppy disks)
- Repair C=nn Errors
- Damaged or Corrupt QBW files
- "File may be damaged" or "This is a corrupted or damaged Quickbooks database" Errors
- ASSERTION FAILED Errors
- Quickbooks Enterprise to Quickbooks Premiere/Pro Conversion (100% clean)
We repair your data
file in the same version of Quickbooks. You do not have to upgrade your
version of Quickbooks to use the repaired data file.
If you're having
problems with your QuickBooks data, we can fix it. Guaranteed!
E-Tech's Quickbooks Data Recovery. Guaranteed Results or your money back!
"Just like to say thank you for getting me out of a big mess, I really appreciate it. I wasted 2 hours on the phone with Quickbooks support who couldn’t help yet you in the space of less than 4 hrs had saved my files.
E-Tech is brilliant and a big, big thank you"
* Most Quickbooks data repair services get their Quickbooks files repaired by us.
* We are the only data recovery company to repair Quickbooks Enterprise/Pro/Premier/Mac/Simple Start 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 data files!
* We work with all versions of Quickbooks: from Quickbooks 2015 and Enterprise 15.0 data files down to DOS 1.0 data files. We also work with USA, UK, Canadian, German, NZ or Australian Versions of Quickbooks data files.
* Professional Customer Support.
* Compare prices, cut out the middleman and go straight to the source!
Quickbooks Error Codes :
below are the common Quickbooks Error codes that are repairable.
This is not a comprehensive list and in most cases we can recover
files with other related error codes.
to company file has been lost"
- "File may be damaged"
Error Codes (-6150, -1006)
Error Codes (-6000, -301)
Error Codes (-6189, -82)
Error Codes (-6000, -305)
Error Codes (-6123, -xxx)
Error Codes (-6177, 0)
Error Codes (-6000, -30)
C=88 (problem reading one or more of the data trees in the file -
often occurs after error code 55 or 59 - loss of network connection)
- C=102 (list problems -
usually version 5 and earlier)
C=43 (can't read transaction - usually incomplete transaction)
C=44 (can't write transaction - usually incomplete transaction)
C=47 (can't find transaction - usually while running a report or
opening a file
C=53 (list item still exists after being deleted)
C=79 (problem with inventory data)
- C=121 (invalid account type) |
C=225 (error reading transaction) |
C=291 (problem with templates)
C=315 (a generic error that can occur anywhere within
C=342 (usually followed by an IPF in APPCORE.DLL - damaged
- Error c=43 when attempting to process online transactions
Error Message: "An error has occurred. If this is the first
time using this account, or you have manually modified your account data, please
check your account setup, otherwise call tech support"
EDLIST.C (retStatus.Succeeded()) is false
LVL_ERROR--Connection; LVL_ERROR--** Corrected **
- LVL_ERROR--Warning: Verify Name list: totInList was
xx. Should be yy
Verify list index Name: Invalid index entry
Verify Name List Item xx: View out of sequence.
Error: Verify Name Estimate Balance failed. Name = xx
- LVL_FATAL_ERROR--Cannot Continue--check for
pEdList->hView == 0 failed.
- (pEdList->hView == 0) is false
Error (-6177,-0), (-6178,-0), -6108, -105 or (-6179,-0)
"QBW - an error has occurred in your program...
Close or Ignore" when closing a QBW file (close & ignore both result in GPF in
- "This is not a
Quickbooks data file or data is from a newer version.
Check to ensure that the path and file name of the QBW file are
- Please restart QuickBooks and try again. If you continue to
experience this error, please note the C= value and contact
- Quickbooks Error "-6150 -1006", "-6177,0", "-1,0", "C=224", "-6000, -305", (-6000, -305), -6000,301
"ASSERTION FAILED" *** ERROR *** Assertion failed: 123456 (x.0.x.xxxx)
Testimonials from some of our recent customers:
I have downloaded the repaired file and have started some tests before taking it to the customer this morning. Again I want to express my appreciation for the prompt and through attention you paid to our problem. It is nice to still find dedicated people in this I.T. business that really know their stuff. Anytime we or any of our customers have issues with their systems of this nature I will of course direct them to you. Your website is now on my Favorites list.
If someone wants to speak to me as a referral don’t hesitate in directing them to me. I will sing your praises.
-Steven E. Malmquist
Bell & Futch, PLLC
You guys are great. The file restored
fine. I really appreciate the prompt service.
I would wholeheartedly recommend that anyone needing Quick Books data
recovery should look no further than E-Tech Recovery. Other
services let me down and wasted my time. E-Tech delivered restored
data in less time than
it took their competitors to admit that they couldn't help me.
Director, Greenville Operations
“File repair try took a week Intuit could not make work, sent file to E-Tech Recovery was fixed within 12 hrs. E- tech tried once and wasn't quite right (my fault), fixed second try within 6 hours. Plus all done over the weekend!”
Prompt service, great
turnaround time, excellent customer service. A recovery job extremely
well done. I will recommend all my clients who need recovery services
- William K.
Quickbooks Damaged or Corrupted File Recovery Rates
Quickbooks Expedited Data Recovery:
- Turnaround time is 8-12 hours.
- US$449 flat fee
- Guaranteed success, or no charge
Quickbooks Standard Data Recovery:
- Turnaround time is 48 hours
- US$275 flat fee
- Guaranteed success, or no charge
If you don't see your problem listed above and want to know if we can fix it before sending your data, please send us an email describing your problem to email@example.com and we will get back to you ASAP.
To send us your data file for a Free no-obligation quote, please use the link below
Free QuickBooks Data Recovery Evaluation
*Note: For prepaid customers, if your file can be repaired without any
data loss, you will receive the repaired file as soon as recovery is completed.
- After paying for the service, we will send you FTP instructions to send us
the corrupted or damaged data file for recovery. For Quickbooks 2006 and
higher recoveries, it is important to send us both the QBW and TLG file as
well as ANY older backup of the Quickbooks data file (QBW or QBB).
- We will analyse your files and send you an analysis report detailing exactly
what can be recovered and what cannot be recovered. (In most cases we can
recover everything without any data loss).
- At this point you can choose either to go ahead with the recovery or cancel
the recovery request.*
- If you cancel the request, your payment will be refunded in full.
- If you decide to go ahead with recovery, you will receive an email with
instructions to download the recovered data file.
Applies to (Windows/Mac):
Quickbooks Enterprise to Premier/Pro Conversions |
Quickbooks Upgrade Issues/Problems |
Quickbooks Condense/Optimization Service |
Quickbooks PC-to-Mac Conversion |
Quickbooks Mac-to-PC Conversion |
Quickbooks Custom SDK Programming |
Other Quickbooks Error codes |
QBFC Error codes |
Quickbooks Basic 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, 99
Quickbooks Pro 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, 99
Quickbooks Pro 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005 for Mac (also , 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, 99)
Quickbooks Premier Editions 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, 99
Quickbooks Enterprise Solutions 15.0, 14.0, 13.0, 12.0, 11.0, 10.0, 9.0, 8.0, 7.0, 6.0, 5.0, 4.0, 3.0, 2.0, 1.0
Quickbooks Online Edition
Quickbooks Simple Start 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, 99
USA, UK, Canadian, German, NZ or Australian Versions.